House for Sale
Property ID 2008547Wanna Swim All Summer ?
Wanna have Solar diminish your energy bills ?
Wanna host Christmas downstairs and serve your guests from the bar ?
The owners are on transfer interstate and are proud to put their fully renovated home on the market. They have increased the living space exponentially by creating a phenomenal secure cool entertaining lounge and a fully serviced bar downstairs.
Be sure to click on the 360 degree walk through of this property found on this website. Please also remember to click on google map provided so you can see how close you are to convenience shopping, schools like Pimlico High, transport and Ottos !
*Polished floors throughout really highlights the Queenslander style
*New Kitchen was designed by these owners to introduce complimentary modern touches to this Queenslander with sweeping benches, inbuilt wine racks and loads of storage space
* Living area will be soooo cool with air-conditioning, breezes sweeping through and fans
*Master bedroom boasts wonderful built in cupboards, loads of space for breezes & air-conditioning
*Two additional bedrooms surround the renovated bathroom with feature lighting and inbuilt robes
*Fully renovated bathroom upstairs boasts luxury natural stone bench with individual basins, with a separate upstairs toilet
* Fourth sleeping room is air-conditioned. You may choose to have your long-term guests or family stay downstairs in this self-contained and secure space. Would also make a wonderful home office, theatre or games room
* Stunning second bathroom, tiled to ceiling, gorgeous full-size bath - provides a wonderful wash room for party guests and pool activity
* Laundry is beautifully renovated now boasts great bench space, masses of storage and tiles to ceiling
* The bar area is fun. Lift the entertaining flap to merge outside with the bar tender. The bar could also work as functional kitchenette completing the downstairs privacy for guests or long-term renters.
* 809 square metres fully fenced yard - loads of running room for children & pets
* The house has been freshly painted outside in cool modern tones
* Whirly Birds for roof heat extraction
* 4.2 Inverter SOLAR electricity system on the roof keeping those energy bills in check
* Extravagantly large 10m pool is fully fenced
* Gorgeous white picket fence across the front
* Established lush gardens are watered with the BORE and create wonderful privacy
* Lawn lockers for shed materials + plenty of room for a chicken coup and veggie gardens
* Security screens surround
Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and we encourage you to call us to arrange your inspection. All offers will be presented to the owners for their consideration.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.